Door cleaning-the ability to preserve the appealing appearance and integrity of the coating for a long time to come. Treatment should be routine and right in this situation. Doors, like all other household items, need to be washed. Appropriate cleaning agents are specially selected for this purpose, depending on the surface material of the door, its color, and some other parameters. Let’s work out how to take care of the interior and exterior doors properly.
- Prior to cleaning, change the doors;
- Special tools grease locks and hinges;
- Ensure that up to 65 percent humidity and up to 24 degrees temperature are present in the room;
- Remove any fresh stains extremely quickly from the door wall, without replacing them later;
- Cover the lacquer structure of the door, particularly if it is a low-quality canvas;
- Cover the doors with foil if repairs are planned;
- You should usually use the door very carefully so that you do not have to attempt to repair severe teeth or deep wounds.
You must select the right product for cleaning. The wood is washed completely differently, particularly the furnace and natural wood. If you do not consider this, there is a chance of hopelessly destroying the door cover. In addition, the following tricks should be considered:
- With a few drops of ammonia wash the glass with ornamental plugs on the door.
- For metal door washing components, use the soapy solution;
- Only wipe off the doors with soft rags;
- Get microfiber cloths for washing doors;
- Drain decorative elements, designs, and structural inserts once every 3-4 days from the dust;
- Using a désinfective product (a sufficiently weak solution).
The principal reasons for losing the aesthetics of the door are inadequate or unsatisfactory door handling.
What a big deal! The door is washed with excellent sprays, aerosols and cosmetics. You should use a spray pistol to shield the door so that you can wash the dirt.
It is a necessity to combat fat on wooden doors, particularly if they are located in the kitchen doorway. Using folk remedies that are safe and secure to use is the best way. For the following methods, you may offer preference:
- Use a solution of water and a surfactant or dishwashing detergent if you need to get rid of stains. The method is effective for wooden and MDF doors.
- Use a slice of raw potato if you need to quickly get rid of greasy drops or stains. In conclusion, the area is wiped with a slightly damp cloth.
- Mix clay and vinegar in equal proportions. It should be a mixture resembling gruel. It is applied to the stain and wait for 20-30 minutes. After that, it remains just to wash it off. This method effectively fights stains of any type, including greasy marks. For the most serious contaminants, you can repeat the cleaning procedure 2-3 times. The method is suitable for cleaning unpainted wooden doors.
- Pour the talcum powder on a serving and press the powder 5-10 minutes against the doors (you can use tape). Brush the talcum powder away from the surface of the door and clean it with a dry cloth.
You must wash the door with a solution of water and vinegar to preserve the bright gloss of the surface.