Placing an order
- 50% deposit is needed on confirmation of order.
- Designs/drawings can then be viewed before manufacture and colours chosen.
- Timescales agreed – typically 8-10 weeks
- Balance due on completion by bacs, cash, cheque or debit/credit card.
- Retention of title – all goods remain property of Old English Doors until full balance paid.
Timber is a natural material and susceptible to movement and also has its own variations in texture and colour which may not always be an exact match to confirmed choices.
Repairs to timber or paintwork will be an acceptable finish if repairs cannot be seen 1metre away.
Double glazed units
Glass is a performance product which is used for its insulation properties and although designs can be varied glass has its own imperfections, striations, reams bubbles etc, these imperfections can be part of the glass manufacturing process.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES REGARDING THE BREAKDOWN OF ENCAPSULATED UNITS.
- Collected from us – Customers to confirm their order is received in good condition
- Delivered by us – Goods to be checked upon receipt
- Fitted by us – Goods to be checked by customer on completion of fitting
- Fitted by 3rd party – We hold no responsibility regarding the suitability of the fitting
- We hold the right to extend the delivery date with due notice.
- If a customer supplies their own measurements, Old English Doors hold no responsibility for inadequate fitting.
- Once the order has been placed no alterations can be made unless at the customers expense if the work has begun.
- Cancellation of a customer’s order will only be agreed by Old English Doors on the condition that all costs and expenses incurred by us up to the time of cancellation including loss of profit shall be paid by the customer.